Monday, January 08, 2007

Problem half solved!

Here's something that my friend introduced me to which now serves are my drug to depression and stress when I am faced with a problem. This drug is still in its clinical trial stages... but so far, it has worked wonders!

She asked me...

"Seriously MG, do you think you are the only one with problems in life??? Think again! You just gotta get through this bravely!"

It didn't work then and there when she said this... but today, it has hit me with full force.

Whats the point of getting stressed and depressed about a problem? If everyone did that, this would be one depressing to world to live in! All I need to do is to go ahead and solve problems with a clear mind. I feel great now.

The last time I was confused, she said

"Things will work out. They always do"

And now I know beyond a shadow of doubt that they will. Looks like I found myself an amazing doctor! :)

9 comments:

Anusha said...

She sounds very wise. ;)

Glad to see you're taking such an optimistic approach this sem. It's about time we all did. We can't afford to lose ourselves in the depression-haze that was last sem. This sem will be better. Why? Because we'll make it so. :)

Thenraj said...

We need stress and depression in life to some extend, but we have to take care it should not sink us in to it...cos when we are in some problem we tend to come out of that as soon as we can and our mind works perfectly sometimes intelligently and morethan that interestingly...

When u get things allright all the times wht the point in living..

No Gain with out a Pain! right??...

Keep it goin buddy..Time and Belief in ourself is the Best medicine for any kind of Mind related Problems..

I Never get depressed r stressed in life till now...may be in the future when i get more responsibilities than now in life that i dont know...

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

Whats the point of getting stressed and depressed about a problem? If everyone did that, this would be one depressing to world to live in

very true...nice post..

Anonymous said...

I wanna to know who is your doctor? Paulo Cohelo?

prithz said...

Awesome! So much sense! thnx for sharing :)

Confused Soul said...

Awesome!! That was a nice piece of advice.. :)

di.di said...

** "Things will work out. They always do"

you know, in every dark cloud, there's always a silver-lining.. just be patient.

S said...

good job! it was nice catching up with ur posts
yes and it again reminded me that there is a lite at the end of not only every tunnel but every body's tunnel as well!!!!!!
the dark times are testy, they never stay! i am glad for thaT!

Anonymous said...

good post.. Macho gal.. Name sounds real good.. btw my pen name was machohacker before i riveted to my original name.. Nice meetin yet another Macho!!!