I decided to start off with Soleil’s tag. She tagged me a loooong time back and I don’t want to keep her waiting anymore! And oh yeah, today is her birthday… so… HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOLEIL!!!!!! I normally wish people saying “Hope you had an amazing day and a wonderful year ahead”. For you, I am not going to say the amazing day part coz I know it sucks to have 2 tests on your birthday and a project submission the next day! So I’ll say “Hope you have a wonderful day on Saturday (your unofficial birthday this semester :P) and a wonderful year ahead!!!!”
Now, back to the tag. I gotta list 6 weird things about me! Well… I am quite a normal person (hey you there! Yeah…. You! Stop laughing!). So it was pretty hard to think of weird stuff about me. But I finally managed to gather a list! Here goes…
- I am addicted to milk. Yeah… you heard me…. I love milk! I’ve grown so tall drinking minimum 2 glasses of milk a day and can go upto 4 and beyond! Since I came to NUS, my milk consumption has gone down. But I am still addicted. I don’t drink milk for health reasons anymore. Lets just say, I can’t sleep at night without drinking atleast a sip of milk! And not just any milk! I HATE 99% FAT FREE MILK! I drink full cream only! And only certain brands. If I don’t get it for a few days coz the shop doesn’t have it, then I get what me and my friends call “milk withdrawal symptoms” :P That includes making statements such as “Don’t you think rasam/dhal/sambar rice or dosa or whatever goes best with a tall glass of cold milk?”. Yes, you may start pitying my friends whose appetites I ruin. You have my permission
- No matter what the occasion is, my “make-up” kit consists of 2 items – facewash gel and a hairbrush. I know what foundation, eye-liner, lip gloss and all are. I have no clue how to apply them or how much to apply. I am sure I am fulling capable of walking to my wedding after just washing my face and putting a bindi. And yeah… might consider doing something about my hair. (Note: I don’t think this is weird. But all my friends think that a make-up kit of just 2 items and not knowing how to use the rest is weird. Girls are supposed to like make-up apparently!!!)
- I am not capable of deciding what I want for any meal of the day. When I lived in India with my parents, I used to eat whatever was cooked except for the rare exceptions when I would crave for something then make a request. I haven’t changed one bit. Even today I cannot make up my mind in food matters (except milk!). Ask Clueless how many times I have made a decision on my own! Almost never! I tend to find it easier to just follow her and queue up in which ever stall she is headed to :P Not that I mind! Luckily for me, we share similar food tastes!
- Obsessions can be induced very easily in me. I didn’t know about Smallville (and of late Heroes). Till I met Clueless that is. Today I know almost the entire outline of all the Smallville seasons and am fully capable of engaging other Smallville fans in long conversations and arguments. I have loads of songs in my Playlist. I love almost all of them. I got most of them from Clueless (including my this week’s obsession… If I got a nickel for everytime that Coldplay’s “Speed of Sound” ran through my head, I’d be a millionaire. And oh! I got that song also from Clueless. Otherwise I’d be “Coldplay who?”
- I’m a pure Vegetarian. I eat chicken once in a while when I crave for it. I consider chicken to be a plant. So I am still a pure vegetarian. And yeah… I know… I am in denial. (Don’t start the not-just-a-river-in-Egypt routine!)
- I can’t watch horror movies (or TV shows) or certain ET movies like “Signs” and all. I get freaked out too easily. For example, I watched an episode of “Supernatural” on a Friday. I guess that was about a couple of weeks ago. That night, I didn’t turn off my laptop. I turned on some music and went to sleep in the light of my laptop screen. The next night, I turned off my laptop and tried to sleep. Couldn’t do it. So I switched it back on, turned on music and slept. The night after that, same story. The fourth night was ok. I slept like a baby. And my laptop was switched off. I have improved! The old me would have either camped in a friend’s room for the weekend, then kept the laptop on for over a month (or week, depending on the level of horror)! I was freaked only for 3 nights this time.
There you go! This is all I could think of! And here's what Blogthings test says!
|You Are 50% Weird|
How'>http://www.blogthings.com/howweirdareyouquiz/">How Weird Are You?
So y’all agree that I’m not weird, right? Right! Good! :P :P :P :P