Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Like-inable

I came into lab today, expecting my brain to be in a complete mess as I start studying for my neuropharmacology exam. Wow, that's a long word.... good thing its not my neuropsychopharmacology exam (I ain't making that up! There is a course by that name and a journal too!).

Anyhow, I found a couple of reasons in my inbox to smile and lighten my mood before I set off on the path of neuropharm....

1) An auto reply from a professor who is out of town which says...

"I'll get back when I return"

:-/

I really didn't think there was any other way around the issue!

2) An advertisement for a used car going on sale

"You must like it when you see it!!!"

:-/

Ok buddy, I know you love your car but you can't make me do the same!

Alrighty, now that I have gotten all the randomness off my chest, back to work! :P

(Let's hear it for the art of procrastination!)

1 comment:

Confused Soul said...

//"I'll get back when I return"//

HAHAHAHA!!