Monday, August 11, 2014

Change, the only thing constant

I really do miss writing. I never was a regular when it came to blogging but the times that I did write, I really enjoyed myself. This blog saw it's golden age of posts when I was in college and saw the world through "blogger eyes", as my friend, Clueless, had once put it. The posts needed a variety, ranging from humor to philosophy to the mundane.

I still view the world as a blogger, but a different kind of blogger. I guess that's what happens when you grow up, become a teacher and view life very differently. I find myself not posting here simply because I really don't want to mess with the vibe that I had created here that I love so much. This is a new era in my life and deserves it's own blog :)

I'm not venturing too far out. I'm still going to post under the same nickname, just a different url. And at this point, I'm sure I'm just talking to an empty room in here, all my readers have long given up on me. But for what it's worth, I'm moving to a different url. If you are ever bored, feel free to come see me at my new place! :)

Here is to a brand new start! Cheers! :)

2 comments:

simplime said...

not everyone girlie ;)

I couldn't have said it better myself how growing up impacts what you feel and what you write!

Glad to see you write here again, and waiting to see you write in your new placeS again :):)

Cheers!

Marina said...

Hi! I just bumped into your blog, and I really like it. Maybe you could go check out mine, I have a new post coming soon ;)

http://wufublog.blogspot.be/