Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Accepting Challenges!

This month is going to be all about accepting challenges! I was recently told about the April A-Z challenge for bloggers and thought I didn't sign up for it officially on their website, I decided to try it out anyways. I've been toying around with the idea of starting a new blog for a while now, because I miss blogging and I haven't been able to get myself to be creative here in a while. I guess I have been viewing this page as my college days writing space. But there is so much history here!!! So why not restart my blog here first?! :)

So here are a bunch of goals and challenges I have set for myself in April.

- Post at least once a day on my blog
- Get back to painting and paint at least 10 pieces of art (I already finished one! But I'll talk more about that in my next post)
- Stop eating like a four year old. I recently discovered that kale smoothies aren't actually that bad, especially if they have lots of berries in them!
- Become more physically fit.

Seems like a lot to accomplish, considering all this has to happen around my number one priority - being a high school teacher! But I really think it would be healthy for me to try to bring a balance in my life between work and fun. Of course, this is a difficult task when you find what you do fun! :) Don't hate on me! :D

So here's to another restart! Let's see how it goes! :)

3 comments:

cluelesstill said...

Yay! :D

I approve of those goals, several of which are mine as well, especially the part about getting fit! I didn't know you ate badly, though - what happened to all the instant dals from the supermarket? ;)

I'm so glad work and fun are so synonymous for you! That's a difficult thing to achieve, especially with a job as demanding as teaching, but it makes life so much simpler and SO much more enjoyable! :)

Welcome to the challenge! I can't wait to see what you have lined up for the rest of the month!

Nirmala Panda said...

Happy Valentines Day 2016 3D Wallpaper

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Love Quotes

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Quotes

Happy Valentines Day 2016 SMS

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Love Sayings

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Wallpaper Download

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Gift Ideas

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Gift for Man

Cute Happy Valentines Day Wishes

Good Friday Day Wishes

Happy Valentines Day Love Songs

Happy Valentines Day Love Letters

Happy Easter Day Quotes

Happy Valentines Day 2016 Cards

Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status

Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status

Nirmala Panda said...

Saala Khadoos Dhuan Hai Dhuan LyricS

neerja box office collection

fitoor box office collection