I have been in the US of A for more than 5 months now. Time to look back and see how I have adapted :P
- I run 3.5 miles everyday in the gym... 3.5 miles, not 5.6 kilometers
- I find 30 degrees Fahrenheit freezing and then realize that its probably because its below 0 degrees celcius
- Didja say your weight is 54kg? That's like 120 lb right?
- I drive on the right side of the road
- I drive on parkways and park on driveways :P
- Some shops actually have jeans that are my length in the girls section
- I think the Mavericks are totally cool
- I actually know who the Mavericks are!
- I watch One Tree Hill real time on TV every Monday at 7pm instead of catching it later online
- I can catch the live version of the Grammys, Emmys and Screen actors guild awards actually air at 7pm rather than 6am.
- I can fill up the gas tank (not petrol tank!) of a car
- Public transport? What the heck is that? I need a car! :-/
- Walmart is a one stop answer to all of life's needs!
- I now roll my eyes at the corny television ads and wonder how the makers don't feel stupid while filming them (long live Indian commercials!)
- I finally figured out what the heck "Macy's" is
- I postpone my major item shopping (like watches, camera, external hard drive etc) to Thanksgiving
- Totally freaked out with the concept of every car having a cruise control option (no wonder people fall asleep on freeways!)
- Wanna go hunt a deer for dinner? The local gun store is just around the corner! :-/ :-/ :-S
- I have rebelled against the two "best" wireless companies, AT&T and Verizon, and thanks to that I now have unlimited minutes and texting for just $50! (Otherwise all wireless companies friggin charge for incoming SMS!!! AND incoming call minutes are counted along with outgoing calls!!! WTH!!!! :O :O :O)
- I actually have an opinion on the Dallas Cowboys
- I wish the Cowboys were playing this Sunday
Coz this Sunday night, I am going to do the most "American" thing of my stay here...
Getting together with the gang in front of a big screen with chips, dip, drinks and the works to catch the Superbowl game!!! :D :D :D
Go Saints!!! \o/