Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friendship's day special :)

To all my dearest friends

People here often remark that it must be hard for me to be living in the US while all of my closest friends are separated from me by distance (and by an insane time difference!). They feel sorry for me because they have their friends right here in this very country for them to go to everytime they have a problem and to make themselves feel better.

I have been through my very own personal hell over the past few months. But I don't feel sorry for myself, the way my friends here feel for me. Because at the end of my first year here, I've realized that I am never alone :) Time and distance don't matter, my best friends have been there for me when I needed them most.

Girls, thank you for being there for me :) I know that we are together not because of convenience, not because we have to, but because we mean something to each other. I know that even if we don't talk to each other for months together, the next time we pick up the phone, we will be able to pick up from where we left off! :)

Here's to an awesome bond I share with you :)

Happy Friendship's Day!!

Yours,
MG

No comments: