Sunday, October 31, 2010

November's Challenge

I have a really horrible memory. So I can't really remember what the whole deal is, but I vaguely remember clueless telling me something about November being some kind of special thingy where you write one post a day or something to that effect. Wow, I just realized its been ages and ages and ages and ages since Clueless was last featured, no, not featured, even mentioned in my blog! Ah well, been out of Singapore for too long and both of us are following career paths that suit us best!

Anyhooo... back to the matter at hand. I have decided to attempt write a post a day. If not everyday, maybe at least once in two days or so. And meaningful posts, not just "so today, I did blah blah blah". Let's see how that goes.

Life has also become 10 times more hectic than before. I didn't even think that would be possible! But I guess in addition to course work, lab work et al, I have a new thing to worry about.... QUALIFYING EXAM!!!!!

So far all the seniors I know tell me that quals is just a hazing. But I am not so sure. Sitting on this side of quals is pretty scary. The good news is, I have a general area of interest that I want to think about. The bad news is that I don't know what are the right questions to ask and the right experiments to propose. *gulp* Am I screwed or am I screwed? Personally, I think I am screwed :P

No comments: